Arrotek Medical is a medical device engineering company offering a range of development and manufacturing services from initial design assessment, through to the provision of sterile finished product for the European and US medical device market. We strive to provide employees the opportunity to work in a competitive, growing and dynamic environment, for career development and employee wellness through providing a competitive employee package.
For further information on Arrotek Medical, visit http://www.arrotek.com
We are currently recruiting for the position of Supply Chain Planner.
The responsibilities for this position will include the following, but are not limited to:
- Main responsibility will be to work with Production and Engineering Teams in planning and purchasing.
- Manage and support execution of all raw material replenishment.
- Ensure all replenishment orders are processed on time.
- Monitor and report on order-to-delivery targets and on-time performance.
- Investigating and reporting on customer queries related to order fulfilment.
- Align on forecast accuracy to assist in scheduling/planning.
- Monitor raw material and tooling/equipment deliveries to ensure smooth planning/scheduling.
- Monitor and report on lifecycle management including highlighting any overstock products, end-of-life and out-of-stock.
- Manage and maintain metrics related to In-stock, Returns, Stock Balance.
- Liaise with suppliers on cost reduction activities.
- Complying with Arrotek operating standards as outlined in Arrotek SOP’s & employee handbook.
- Adhere to Plant Safety requirements and Health & Safety requirements.
- Other such duties as may be assigned from time to time by their manager.