Candidates likely to be called for interview will have most or all of the following:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar role, preferably within a medical device environment.
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent required.
- Strong time management skills and attention to detail, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate an understanding of standard cleaning supplies and equipment, with a strong working knowledge of the GMP practices and manufacturing processes preferred.
- Manual handling training/qualified.
- Ability to work as part of a team, while also using their own initiative.
- Must be proficient in speaking, reading, and writing in English.
This is a part-time/ full-time position on a fixed term contract with a view to starting as soon as possible.
Interested applicants should submit their up to date CV and Cover Letter to
[email protected]. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Arrotek Medical is an equal opportunities employer.