Arrotek Medical is a medical device engineering company offering a range of development and manufacturing services from initial design assessment, through to the provision of sterile finished product for the European and US medical device market. We strive to provide employees the opportunity to work in a competitive, growing and dynamic environment, for career development and employee wellness through providing a competitive employee package. For further information on Arrotek Medical, visit http://www.arrotek.com https://www.linkedin.com/company/arrotek-medical-ltd/.
We are currently recruiting for the position of Sales Manager.
The responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Work with management to establish sales targets, to develop business and strategies, optimize revenue and achieve assigned sales targets.
- Identify areas for improvement to make the sales process more efficient/ scalable.
- Establish and approve sales commission quotas for each relevant year.
- Review and approve proposals/ contracts.
- Sales reporting/ forecasting to management.
- Manage and lead the Sales Reps within the Sales Department to achieve Sales targets.
- Grow and develop long-term business relationships with existing customers, together with generating new business, playing an integral role in new business development via presentations and demonstrations to prospective customers.
- Follow up on post sale issues to ensure that customer needs are responded to in an efficient and professional manner.
- Act as the key link between the customer and all relevant Company Departments.
- Plan, attend and participate in trade shows, meetings, and other company functions as required.
Other such duties as may be assigned from time to time by their Manager.
The person specification requirements for this position are most or all of the following:
- Must have a relevant third level qualification.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar Sales Management role
- Must have experience in strong leadership and people management skills.
- Must have a high level of teamwork and engagement skills, while at the same time being able to work on their own initiative.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, excellent attention to detail, with strong problem-solving and planning ability.
- Must be proficient with computer applications, MS Office etc.
- Must be available to travel frequently and internationally.
This is a full-time position on a Permanent contract with a view to starting as soon as possible.
Interested applicants should submit their up to date CV and Cover Letter to [email protected]. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Arrotek Medical is an equal opportunities employer.