Arrotek Medical is a medical device engineering company offering a range of development and manufacturing services from initial design assessment, through to the provision of sterile finished product for the European and US medical device market. We strive to provide employees the opportunity to work in a competitive, growing and dynamic environment, for career development and employee wellness through providing a competitive employee package.
For further information on Arrotek Medical, visit http://www.arrotek.com
We are currently recruiting for a very exciting opportunity for the position of Technical Sales Engineer.
The responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Maintaining strong professional relationships with existing clients and meeting with new clients to expand sales territories.
- Meeting with customers during visits both on-site and off-site (this role would require travelling to visit existing and potential customers from time to time) and attending trade shows.
- Researching and identifying potential customers and organising sales meetings or calls.
- Keeping up to date with new company products and industry trends.
- Preparing quotations for customers and follow ups when required.
- Maintaining database and logs as required.
- Review Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA’s).
- Delivering product demonstrations and providing a facility tour to existing and prospective customers and providing post sales customer support.
- Attending weekly project calls with project teams and customer.
- Other such duties as may be assigned from time to time by their Manager.