For further information on Arrotek Medical, visit http://www.arrotek.com
We are currently recruiting for the position of Sales Administrator to join our Sales team:
The responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Assisting sales team to draft quotations for approval.
- Process all incoming orders.
- Work with engineering team to detail works to be quoted.
- Working with sales team to develop/refine sales tools on website and marketing.
- Researching new potential customers.
- Attend weekly meetings.
- Greeting visitors in a positive and friendly manner, organising trips, ensuring meeting rooms are booked when applicable, answering the phone promptly, responding to emails and assisting the team with adhoc administration tasks.
- Communicate/present clearly and efficiently with customers.
- Assisting with preparation for trade shows including attendance when required.
- Manage all consumable orders.
- Other such duties as may be assigned from time to time by their manager.
- Previous experience in similar role would be advantageous but not required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or similar discipline would be advantageous but not required.
- Have MS Office Experience (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
- High level of teamwork and engagement, while at the same time being able to work on their own initiative. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, maintaining confidentiality at all times/ Excellent attention to detail, with strong numerical and problem-solving ability.
- Efficiency, attention to detail, dedication to quality.
- Ability to learn, master new skills and shows initiative.
- Experience of working in a medical device environment would be an advantage.
This is a full-time position on a permanent contract.
Interested applicants should submit their up to date CV and Cover Letter to [email protected].
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Arrotek Medical is an equal opportunities employer