Arrotek Medical is a medical device engineering company offering a range of development and manufacturing services from initial design assessment, through to the provision of sterile finished product for the European and US medical device market. We strive to provide employees the opportunity to work in a competitive, growing and dynamic environment, for career development and employee wellness through providing a competitive employee package. For further information on Arrotek Medical, visit http://www.arrotek.com https://www.linkedin.com/company/arrotek-medical-ltd/.
We are currently recruiting for the position of Sales & Marketing Administrator.
The responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Product/process evaluation and associated record keeping.
- Required to support manufacturing in the following issues:
- Major customer complaints
- Critical failures – line down situations
- Lead investigation of process problems, taking corrective action where deviation occurs.
- Operate equipment to evaluate changes or provide training to operators.
- Communication with customers/Project Managers regarding project progression.
- Resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Product and process continuous improvement activities:
- Leading Lean and Kaizen process improvement initiatives
- Contributing to process improvement through the use of quality tools and measurements
- Adhere to company Health & Safety requirements.
- Other such duties as may be assigned from time to time by their Manager.