Arrotek Medical is a medical device engineering company offering a range of development and manufacturing services from initial design assessment, through to the provision of sterile finished product for the European and US medical device market. We strive to provide employees the opportunity to work in a competitive, growing and dynamic environment, for career development and employee wellness through providing a competitive employee package. For further information on Arrotek Medical, visit http://www.arrotek.com https://www.linkedin.com/company/arrotek-medical-ltd/.
We are currently recruiting for the position of Manufacturing Engineer Supervisor.
The responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Work with Production Manager to establish targets and objectives for the Manufacturing Engineering team.
- Assume leadership role in developing, evaluating, and improving manufacturing methods.
- Initiate process and product improvements initiatives for efficiency of resources within the production department.
- Motivate, engage, support and lead a team of direct reports.
- Make decisions and provide direction to the team of direct reports.
- To liaise with relevant internal stakeholders to develop projects, processes, and procedures to improve customer satisfaction, efficiency, profitability, and compliance within the wider production department.
- Work diligently with the Engineering and Quality departments to develop mechanisms that will improve quality, provide realistic schedules, standardize processes and reduce costs.
- Ensure effective product/ process evaluation and associated record keeping is maintained throughout the process. Product/process evaluation and associated record keeping.
- Required to support manufacturing in the following issues:
- Major customer complaints.
- Critical failures – line down situations.
- Communication with Customers/Project Managers regarding project progression.
- Resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Product and process continuous improvement activities:
- Leading Lean and Kaizen process improvement initiatives.
- Contributing to process improvement through the use of quality tools and measurements.
- Adhere to company Health & Safety requirements.
- Other such duties as may be assigned from time to time by their Manager.