Arrotek Medical is a medical device engineering company offering a range of development and manufacturing services from initial design assessment, through to the provision of sterile finished product for the European and US medical device market. We strive to provide employees the opportunity to work in a competitive, growing and dynamic environment, for career development and employee wellness through providing a competitive employee package.
For further information on Arrotek Medical, visit http://www.arrotek.com
We are currently recruiting for a very exciting opportunity for the position of Engineering Assistant. This is a great opportunity for someone who would like to build on their Engineering career with an exciting and growing organisation.
The responsibilities for this position will include the following, but are not limited to:
- Main responsibility will be to work with Design Engineers and Project Managers;
- Draft redlined documents, change control and updating of Batch records, Bills of materials, Work instructions and other Project documentation as required;
- Transfer information from lab books to reports;
- Proof reading of documents;
- Completing purchase orders, quotes and material specification revisions;
- Stock counts, materials usage and labelling;
- Following up with vendors on purchase orders and deliveries;
- Collect meeting minutes and transfer to project tracker;
- Complying with Arrotek operating standards as outlined in Company Handbook;
- Adhere to Plant Safety requirements and Health & Safety requirements;
- Other such duties as may be assigned from time to time by their Manager.